Saturday, April 25, 2009

Family matters & Internship!

I love being back in Sabah, I know so much more people here whereas I'm only familiar with a small group of people back in Terengganu... Anyway, moving on, I just came back from a kenduri for my late uncle. As somber as the event was, it was great seeing all my aunties and uncles again! And their friends who I haven't seen in ages! I'm not going to go into details here but it was heck-a fun, they did take pictures, I can't wait to see how they turn out, haha. But knowing how unphotogenic I am, it's likely to turn out odd.

Internship starts on Monday, I'm looking forward to it. I hope I make a good first impression!!! It's at a research center in Likas, I have my fingers crossed! As unflattering as my degree is I really hope to make something out of it so my efforts in getting it will not go to waste. I mean, I don't really care what I do, as long as I can bear it, haha. Don't do this at home kids. I'm no role model.

It was tricky trying to write a blog post tonight, coz I can't decide what exactly to write about, there SO many things I'm interested in! SO I settled on an everyday topic. I realize that I'm gonna have to take care about what I post up here, I don't want to be held accountable for it. Like some pissed off person hunting me down. Gawd no.



This is my direct family's picture (Stephens side) at my grandma's birthday. I'm not here of course, coz I wasn't in Kota Kinabalu at that time... I hope they won't mind me posting this, and I grabbed this pic from a cousin without her knowing *sigh*. Anyway, if she ever reads this post, she'll know I'm quite apologetic about it!

For lack of better things to say,
toodles&hearts!

P.S. I'll make a list of posts I should put up, to make my posts less random. Bring on the lols.

No comments: