Thursday, June 25, 2009

FREEDOM

Internship's over! It's been over for almost a week but I'm such a slob and a procrastinator so I rarely update. Oh dear, June's almost over and all I've got to show for it is one slimy post? I better remedy that immediately. Guess what? I went to the cinema yesterday and watched...



Went with Sara-dahling and her friend Kimberly, who's pretty awesome by the way. Transformers 2 was a lot less dull than the 1st movie. I could tell this sort of movie wasn't going to test my brain cells so I just relaxed and enjoyed the ride. The characters were seriously bordering on the absurd with a crazy fratboy blogger manic, a secret-spy-wannabe/butcher, a horny midget decepticon, an old rusty decepticon in need of a crutch, the delicious Josh Duhamel soldier-boy, this movie doesn't run out of gags and action. Thankfully, it was a lot easier on the ears than, say, Terminator Salvation which nearly blew out my eardrums. Anyway, watch it if you're looking for pure entertainment, enough skin here for guys and the robots are sexy enough to rape(a friend's words, not mine).

Saw quite a few people that day, school friends, internship friends, Sara's friends, let's just say that KK is very small. I've got two books to finish up before I up and leave for Terengganu, the stress is going to get to me. Sometimes I think I have a penchant for making friends and throwing them away, I never keep them close anymore (except maybe a few). Bad experiences if you know what I mean. Anyway, I'll just leave all those behind and pick up the good ones and enjoy the days as they come. Sabah Boleh! :)

PS: I'm lovin' some of Lily Allen's new songs like Not Fair and as dead stupid as her video is, I can't help but be mesmerized by it. Ah, I'm losing my mind. Thank you, Lily Allen. I also like The Fear and F*** You. Notable mentions: Zee Avi's debut album (She's Malaysian, support her!) and the soundtrack to the 2007 movie Across the Universe (Awesome. I. LOVE.)

Toodles!

No comments: