Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Day Less Hotter Than The Rest

My assignments have been pretty heavy this semester... I'm close to pulling my hair out but watching movies and dramas in my free time de-stresses me...(but it eats up a lot of my free time...) Anyway, I really enjoyed the unexpected hit of the year, The Hangover (2009) and the hilarious teen comedy/cheerleading movie/parody Fired up (2009)! Both were equally awesome in their very different but hilarious kind of guy humor.


City Hall [SBS]


I can't decide what Korean drama to watch this semester. I'm stuck between 2 choices, either City Hall starring Kim Sun Ah and Cha Seung Won or Brilliant Legacy with Lee Seung Gi. Both sound interesting but I've been partial to Kim Sun Ah ever since I watched My Name is Kim Sam Soon back in 2005. (I'm a real drama freak.) I haven't heard anything good about any recent Jdoramas and I haven't the time these days and the last one I watched was Team Medical Dragon 2 (awesome stuff btw).


Brilliant Legacy [SBS]


Anyway, I'm going to go back to pretending to finish my work (at least I'm honest)... I have Japanese 2 classes tomorrow which should be awesome! &hearts Yoroshiku Sensei Roswati! (I'm gonna turn into Captain Awesome [re:Chuck reference] any day now. Any day.)

I can't figure out where to put this playlist... It won't fit in the columns... Oh well. I guess I'll have to stick playlists on my posts every month or so. WHAT FUN.

EDIT (3/8/2009): Okay, I'm giving up with the playlist idea... Too cumbersome.

No comments: