Friday, July 24, 2009

Of Role Models and Real Life...

My friend told me her dog just died. I know how that feels... And some human said dogs have no souls. Yeah, right... I mean, there's that animated movie called 'All Dogs Go To Heaven' so I don't believe one word of it (there's even a sequel!). Inhuman. Anyway, my heart and thoughts go out to her today...

On a slightly cheerier note, I couldn't help myself and bought a new watch today... And sandals! My shopaholic urges couldn't contain themselves today... Must. Save. For. Rainy. Day. Though it's not like I regret it... ^_^ (But so much for buying anything else for the rest of the month.)



Anyway, I finished another really cute and hilarious movie called Role Models! It started of a bit boring though but the movie really picks up later on and you'll start adoring all the annoying characters and the plain goofiness (I miss your whispering eye! >_<). One character I loved seeing was Ken Jeong aka Dr Ken, who's an actor/comedian/physician!! He is so laugh-out hilarious, and was probably my favorite character in The Hangover!!! I first watched him as an extremely annoying doctor in the guy chick flick 'Knocked Up' (apparently that was his debut) and I can't believe I'm seeing him in 2 other movies at the same time. The man is a total riot. You gotta see him in action! XD

I got a really nice compliment today! Waalawei... Totally made my day! Keep it coming, people! ^^

3 comments:

kristensoong said...

You're pretty vanessa! That's a really good compliment from me. haha!

varms said...

Aaahh, kristen found my blog! :)

Haha, thanks, dunno if I can believe that or not... Haiz.. (-_-')

kristensoong said...

OF COURSE YOU CAN!!! YOU ARE HOT!!!!