Thursday, July 16, 2009

Oh My Juliet!

It's the middle of the night and I just don't have the time to write a full length entry tonight so I'll just share this really cute video I found browsing through Youtube today. It's sung by a comedian/actor/singer named Fujii Takashi, whose existence I can assure you, I was not aware of beforehand. But the song is surprisingly catchy and I can't get it out of my head... (Warning!) But then again not everyone seems to have my goofball taste in music so this might not appeal to some. But I strongly urge you to listen to it! Apparently it was on the soundtrack of the award-winning movie Babel. Watch the video below!

Fujii Takashi - OH MY JULIET (Eng subs)



Since I found the song rather tricky to find (Thanks to the multitude of L.MC files), here's a mediafire link, for those who, like me, have unfortunately gotten hooked to this crazy song!^^
Fujii Takashi - Oh My Juliet


Over and out...

No comments: