Saturday, August 08, 2009

August Quickie? Slash that.


K-drama: Shining Inheritance (SBS)


Previously, I've blogged about trying to decide which K-drama to watch (it was between City Hall and Shining Inheritance) and I watched a bit of both.

THE RESULT: I'm totally hooked on Shining Inheritance/Brilliant Legacy (Korean dramas and their multiple titles...)!!! I'm on episode 7 now and I'm bravely trying to ravage a couple more episodes before I finally admit that the weekend has finally ended and turn in for the night. It's not that City Hall is bad in any way, it's just that Shining Inheritance is more gripping (dang, those cliffhangers) and I love seeing their outfits, bags etc. Pretty~

At first glimpse, it seems to be your standard fare, evil stepmother, a vague hint of disease *shock* *horror*, convoluted family relationships, the ultra sweet guy who will never get the girl...but something about it just reeled me in. Apparently South Korea agreed with me because it had massive ratings when it aired from April to July this year. Just in case it isn't overly apparent to you, I am a HUGE fan of Korean entertainment... *loser*).

Onto my delicate health issues: I'm still feeling under the weather, but not feverish anymore but I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm about to lose my voice, which makes for happy miming. I cleaned my room top to bottom today just to break into sweat (it makes slight fever heal faster or so me thinks, I almost expired from the attempt) and I've never been prouder of myself. ^^

Owh and I'm very probably going to the Inter Campus Gathering 2009 in Johor for Catholic students. I wasn't really sure about going but a couple of people said I should, it's my last year anyway. I'll just have to suck it up and dust off my cobwebby social skills (did I ever mention I dislike crowds?). But it should be fun, will update on that! &hearts

Blogging stuff: I've decided to limit my really short posts (quickies) to say, once a month maybe? If I can hold my word to it. Edit: Guess I can't consider this post a quickie anymore.

There's always next time. :)

No comments: