Sunday, August 23, 2009

Just Shoot Me

This post is just for fun - to not bore the handful of people who frequent my blog. (Especially what with my last post...) XD I've just figured out how to make expandable posts! Took me ages... Still working on static pages but I haven't the time tonight so I'll save that for another day.

In case you missed it:

A bit racy but interesting nonetheless since the Brown Eyed Girls had a girly, ballad-belting, cutesy image before.

New websites I found really interesting! (I'll probably add this to my linkies soon...):
Lemondrop
Cracked

Both have entertaining human interest articles (mostly targeted to ladies, ahem). I especially liked Lemondrop's article about 80's crushes!

I'll just scurry on now with my business now before my lecturer has me for breakfast tomorrow.

Till better days!

UPDATE:
Looks like my birthday came early this year! I've been waiting for this parody of the above posted video for weeks! >_<

Performed by some of the members from 2AM and 2PM, as remarkably gay as the MV is, the boys are are hilarious!!! XDDD (I can't stand the guy who ate the sweet at the beginning. He's got really ew expressions!) My faves are Jo Kwon (2AM)- in pink and Taecyeon (2PM) - dude washing his underwear (lol!).

2 comments:

sierra. said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
JO KWON!

varms said...

He's the man, right there! In all his pink, ladylike-hopping glory...