Friday, August 21, 2009

My Poor Ol' Creaking Bones

Korean music video of the day:


I just had one of the best holidays ever! I've never felt so pampered in my life! Lol, haha... Exaggeration, but I really did enjoy myself. In the space of 5 days, (4 if you will, minus the 8 hour bus rides), I covered Sungei Wang, Times Square, Midvalley, KLCC and Sunway. I'm still suffering from the after-effects of ice-skating, my muscles have been aching away since two days ago. Auntie and uncle were really interesting people and the kids are so precocious. And I got to see Sara! (who always worries me with all the shenanigans she gets up to...) Not to mention, I met up with LAVEE after a YEAR! :)


(Sara's awful at taking pictures...)


My 2 roomies, Eva and Shu, still aren't back yet so I'm alone but it's cool coz I get to roll around their bed and play my odd music! It's rather quiet in the house though. But I will persevere! Dex and Jack are having a barbecue at my Taman Sejati house tomorrow night so there'll be lots of people underfoot and I will probably vanish away into my room due to my slight aversion to crowds. (*chomping on mooncake* Yum! Can't help it, I love mooncake season!)

Anyway, with one literature review and a lab report to finish up, I better get my butt moving and then work on my proposal...if I want to have any chance of going back in the Nov-Dec holidays... *sigh* On another note, the archbishop is coming next week! Awesome possum.

&hearts, Vanessa

No comments: