Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Not Forgotten

Happy Birthday, Nenek!!!


Just a short post to reflect on my life, achievements, family, friends and for all the things I'm grateful for. Being a good daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece, cousin, friend and student all rolled into one can be very trying at times. And I know how religion is important to all of us and how it shapes our lives and purpose.

"Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile."
-Anonymous-


It's odd how I only remember He is there when my body is weary and heart is heavy. In this case, I'm totally home-sick! (Totally emo-ing tonight after a long chat with my sis... *whacks head*)

Song of the Day:
Joe Anderson, Jim Sturgess & Dorm Friends - With A Little Help From My Friends

No comments: