Thursday, October 01, 2009

Borneo Cultural Night 2009!

Ethic Oily Costume Show? @_@

Only the most awesome thing ever! (for now at least...) The one night dedicated in appreciation of my beloved state, Sabah and neighbouring Sarawak and I get to celebrate being an East Malaysian, I have a course field trip to KL! For Remote Sensing and GIS class. (Dr Razak, any chance of it being postponed again? Hehe.) Just wonderful. This is the first time it's done in Dewan Sultan Mizan too in all the (close to) 3 years I've been studying in UMT...

The Little Details (in case you can't read the poster):
Date: 15th October 2009
Place: Dewan Sultan Mizan, UMT
Time: 8pm
Tickets: RM5

For all you guys and gals who are free that night, please attend this event! (Coz there are sad people like me who want to go so badly but can't!) I think non-UMT people can attend too... :-)

PS: A quiet moment to pray for our friends in Indonesia and Philippines who have been affected by the earthquake and typhoon+tsunami.

No comments: