Thursday, October 08, 2009

Home-sick again...



My FYP is bringing me down...

Depressing people are bringing me down...

Not being able to go home after the holidays is bringing me down...

My whole course brings me down...

I'm glad there's church tomorrow. It always makes me feel better and lighter somehow. Refreshes the soul and eases those heavy hearts. =)

.
.
.

But then a small part of me wishes the things we hope to forget would just go away. Would going home solve anything? (sometimes I think not.)



It's raining again. Those damn frogs.

PS: Happy birthday to my dear mother! *hugs from Terengganu!* Turning 50 years young this year... Sshh, it's supposed to be a secret... And good luck in your PMR, Budz!!! Read the motivational message I sent ya over and over again! (And you just might go mad...)

3 comments:

Air said...

Hey..Cheer Up Dear!
Btw, the frogs are innocent :P

varms said...

My mood is directly related to the weather...

Air, do I know you?

Air said...

Hi! Varms.. Sure U know me...=)