Friday, October 02, 2009

Taxi-driver Madness (How Come?)

Since my hands are itching to blog some more, here's my favorite 15Malaysia video! 'Meter' starring Khairy Jamaluddin as a hilarious taxi driver and appearances by Jason Lo, actor Baki Zainal, the notorious Namewee and Amber Chia (short cameo). Directed by Benji Lim and Bahir Yuesuff. My other favorites are 'Potong Saga', 'Slovak Sling' and 'House'. If you liked this video then you should seriously consider checking these out!!! :-D



I'm sure everyone has had an interesting encounter with a taxi driver and it's funny how these old gizzards can ramble about anything and everything under the moon in the comfort of their little taxi. KJ should seriously consider acting after politics... XD

On another note...
For Brown Eyed Girls fans, here's a cute tidbit from their album last year... (Couldn't end this post without adding this, it's stuck in my head today!)



And that's how it's done! &hearts


"Bontot kita sama hitam!" = 1Malaysia!

2 comments:

silveraven said...

BEG ftw!!! check out ga-in and jokwon in We Got Married and the other BEG members in the Idol Special for Chuseok!

varms said...

I don't watch that show but I did spy that news somewhere... Hmm, I'll try to catch it....