Monday, November 02, 2009

How Time Flies

Three straight papers in three straight days are finally done and over with!!! Never been happier! =) Since I haven't been watching anything lately or gotten a full night's sleep recently...... And I have slightly more than a week to study for my Biotech Aqua paper... *sigh* This semester is ending and it's been fun. Then off to home for three weeks where my new Sony Ericsson phone awaits me to claim it as my own (and a bald puppy named Coco)!

(Dang, I swore not to make another Korean entertainment related post so soon. Oh well. Can't help it... ^_^)

I am endlessly amused by the 2PM phenomenon all over the world where people have been flash mob dancing to 2PM's songs... (Even Malaysia, lol. Thailand was really good!) Wild bunny fans the lot of them. I'm vaguely a 2PM fan, but just when I converted to 2PM worship, the leader manages to get himself unwittingly embroiled in controversy that ignited the rage of overzealous Korean patriots (is that you, Kim Jong-il?) and flees to the States.

This teaser is getting my hopes up though. Full song's out:



UPDATE: There seems to be another countdown at the 2PM website...
---------------

What would my maaama do? -the oversexed Pixie Lott-

No comments: