Monday, December 07, 2009

Back to the Future: Neopets!!!

I don't how, I don't know why, but out of sheer boredom, I've been playing Neopets (it's much easier to get freebies and Neopoints now, lol) plus it's the Advent Calendar month. Key Quest is my new favourite game! Real cute game...


This my 2nd Neopets account. My very first account, vrosemarie, got suspended a few years ago. Neopets can be a b**** sometimes...

On to other things...

I watched Judge Dredd (1995) the other day on TV which was wickedly awesome! Gotta luv those old sci-fi flicks! This one had Sylvester Stallone as the Classic Brute Hero and Diane Lane (she was a pretty young thing) as a Pair of Breasts and a much younger Rob Schneider as the Comic Relief Guy!!! And of course, Armand Assante as the Classic Psycho-villain. Seriously this movie rocked my sox! :-P

I AM THE LAW!!!

Gotta go back to frittering away my holidays doing mindless things...

Toodles! &hearts

P/S: My Neopets ID is vrosemaries if anyone with a Neopets account wants to be neofriends! XD

No comments: