Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy RAWR-ing Chinese New Year, folks!

I tried to mail a greeting card home yesterday...but the post office was closed...
So here's my greeting card to all you people celebrating CNY and decorating your houses today! :D
Enjoy the holiday, angpows (if you're lucky enough to still be able to get it), FOOD and catching up with relatives (while dodging questions about when are you going to get hitched?!)!
Gambling and drinking's always a given too on this holiday...
Just remember to not go overboard and drive safe! :P




And have a wonderful Valentine's Day, everyone! &hearts



P/S: I have no idea how good this movie is, but it makes me go, 'if only there was a cinema in Kuala Terengganu...'. It's one of those 'Love Actually'-type movies... I just hope it's just as good.

No comments: