Thursday, February 04, 2010

Happy Sweet 16, Vadee!!! &hearts

Because this picture with a deranged-looking puppy is too cute... &hearts


Happy sweet 16, my dear wacky sister!!!
May the year of the Tiger be nice to the Golden Rooster! :P
I know we haven't been talking much and I miss you too but we'll have all the time in the world to catch up once I'm done this semester... =) Your prezzie shall have to wait though... I'm working on it... :P


FOR NOW, I'll just give you my list of...


The Things I Wish I Knew When I Was 16

1. Form 4 is NOT honeymoon year, contrary to what your seniors might think. It lays out the very important foundations for things you learn in Form 5. Like algebra.

2. It is NEVER alright to cut your own hair. Unless you are dead broke or have the skill of Edward Scissorhands.

3. It's not the end of the world when your best friends leave. New best friends fill in the void~ =)

4. Boys are not SCARY. They're actually quite dumb. (Not insulting anyone's intelligence or anything, but yeah, dumb. *chuckle* Am gonna get killed for this...)

5. Unkempt eyebrows are an evil to all womankind.

6. It PAYS to be pretty or to just take care of your appearance. Lol!!!

7. No one ever achieved anything by keeping mum.


That's all I have for ya, fml... Enjoy the best 2 years of high school!!!

생일축하합니다! *\(^-^)/*

No comments: