Sunday, March 14, 2010

Grim and Trying Times...


It's crunch time again.
I feel like I'm being pulled in many different directions at once and it would be great if I knew how to split myself up so my other selves could just take over.
So sick of presentations.
So sick of people who judge based on appearances.
So sick of self-centered people.
So sick of those who never listen.
A certain subject is being a b- again and it stinks when all the dirty work is pushed to you. FTS.
I'M NOT WONDER WOMAN, OKAY?



I think I just need some sleep. :-(


Hurrrmmmm....

2 comments:

Air said...

Gosh..U noe mmg sum pple like to makes other feel measerable..anyway, u have my support..Have a break, bites kit kat :p...

Vanessa said...

Haha, I'll try to go find Kit Kat soon... =) Haven't eaten one in ages...