Sunday, April 18, 2010

My 'Holidays' Thus Far...


Because this reminds me of Lucky... XD

Hey!! Had a long break because it's been so hot I've been having such sh!tty sleep these past few days. I finally had a beautiful night's sleep - might have had something to do with the heavy shower last night.

Downloading is pretty slow these days, I'm downloading lots of Korean movies! e.g.The Sword With No Name (set in olden times of Korea), Descendants of Hong Gil Dong (the drama was okay, the movie looks um... interesting), Kiss Me Kill Me (about a hitman, LOL-ed at the title). Bored of American TV shows ATM... Anything to pass the time before my scuba lessons next week...

I finished the 2009 k-movie Take-Off too which I kind of regretted watching. I won't even bother reviewing it properly, it was that crappy. It was about a motley crew of underdogs who represented Korea in ski-jumping at the Winter Olympics. I watched it because it did really well in Korean cinemas (should have known, the only things that perform well are patriotic 'ground-breaking' movies) and because it stars Kim Ji Suk (right)! Maybe you have to be Korean to love this but I HATED it. It offends Japanese, African American and American people in general. Not to mention special children. I've watched a lot of bad Korean movies for hot actors and this definitely falls in that category. His current drama, Personal Taste, is MUCH better. :)

I got asked to do first reading in mass next week!!! But then I remembered I'll be at Pulau Bidong... Auntie Sita made me hang out at the Formation House last Friday. Lol. I haven't been over there in ages!!! But the new sisters-in-training, Angeline and Rinny, were really nice, maybe I should be sociable more often...

I know this entry is pretty random but my thoughts are rather scatter-brained. This always happens after I read books (borrowed off Sara) I've noticed. I still have to finish my FYP slides and brush up on my thesis as my supervisor wants to see it on the 25th and I doubt I'll be able to get anything done on the island... Looking forward to blogging about my diving lessons! :D Most people have headed home already but I'll be staying in Terengganu till I graduate... Miss home lots!!!

Still inexplicably addicted to this song...

4 comments:

sierra. said...

that dog does not look ANYTHING LIKE LUCKY. that dog looks like it has rabies and needs to visit the vet

varms said...

Like I said it's got a case of stupid-face, kind of like Lucky's and Coco's blended together... Cuteee, okay?!

sierra. said...

bukan cute, hodoh betul. sape mau anjing yg gitu buruk mukanya

varms said...

So mean!!! And I thought you loved dogs...