Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What Doesn't Kill You...


Best. Cartoon. Ever.

It's here again. One of those days.

The kind of day where you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, went off to the world and did something you regret (which is so out of character for you). It's unbelievable how many lemons the world can throw at you but we get through it by putting on a brave face because, heck, we all still want to live, right? The S word is for weak-minded people to make room for our densely over-populated planet.

Well, if you can call getting honked at twice in the space of half an hour a bad day. I am just a BAD driver. Sorry to all the angry buggers I cut at roundabouts. I have yet to learn how the most effective way to use a roundabout, which is very inconvenient for me and for you.

As my dad would say, you can't please everyone.

Possible Solutions for a Bad Day

1. Take a nap. Chances are, you're not focusing properly because of a lack of sleep. Some people are superhuman, they can deal with longer waking hours, but they are NOT YOU.

2. Retail therapy. It works! (Proven yesterday!)

3. Talk to someone. Everybody needs that someone to vent to. In my case, it's certain friends and my sisters.

4. Take a walk alone for a breather. Some people need their me time.

5. Smile even though you don't feel like it. Smiling actually makes you feel better because it releases endorphins. Simon says it's true. :P


The art of cooking mystifies me still, I think I have very nearly burnt my mother's soup this morning. I'm surprised how my sisters can still stomach my food. Beggars can't be choosers. :D

P.S. The Invader Zim photo is just for kicks. Because I can!

-----------------------------------------------

This video mesmerizes me. Directed by the same guy who did Maroon 5's Misery video (I'm seeing a pattern here), Enrique (my baby!)'s Hero and Dido's White Flag (one of my favorite music videos).



Someone mentioned that this is the best acting Megan Fox has done in her career thus far. I am inclined to agree with them. *smirk* The fire! The hair! The lights! Of course, not disregarding its very important message that domestic violence in a relationship is an ugly cycle that repeats itself and will only get worse the longer you hold on...

No comments: