Monday, September 20, 2010

From Vanny the Working Girl

Someone I know expressed his disgust at my recent slew of hormonally-charged posts so I've decided to not be quite so fangirly in this one. ;-) But heck, if you don't like it, don't read it...

Sisters have left for KL and I miss them already... Though I do appreciate having my room back all to myself. Saree's depressed already over there (I feel you, girl) and Chynie's, well, looking forward to Christmas I guess. My long lost Uncle Lawrence (my term for rarely-comes-to-Sabah) will be back this week from Canada and I pray I won't be too tired to be pleasant company. :-P

I get an off day per week so if I only seem to be updating my blog once a week, don't be surprised!! It's a good thing I love my job enough to sacrifice my skin and bear through rainy boat rides. (Am down with a cold today... Acchhuuu!) And I must be the only genius in the world to drop a diving weight on my own big toe. It's gotten big and purple. *sob*

Anyway, hopefully my stamina and immunity will improve as the days go by! And I will try to be less of a klutz. Diving's awesome btw! I think I'm slowly getting the hang of this buoyancy thing...

Pic of the week:


Chynie and Vadz doing some free promotion for the Malaysian horror(?) movie Jangan Pandang Belakang 2 (Don't Look Back 2), I think. Oh how I do love to poke fun at my sisters' expense.


=D

No comments: