Monday, September 20, 2010

Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury! *squeal*



Love this EPIC bit of casting!! Queen just has so amazing songs, songs I actually know, I mean, it's not like I was familiar with any of Johnny Cash's songs in Walk the Line. Everyone has always noted the similarity between Queen and Cohen before this.

Freddie Mercury was certainly rather...eclectic in his music videos. Guess I know why Gaga is the way she is. I'm looking forward to the 2011 movie already! But can Cohen really sing? XD

"I am as gay as a daffodil, my dear..."

My school, St. Francis Convent, Kota Kinabalu, used to sing Bohemian Rhapsody every year at choir competitions and I remember listening to them practice almost every frickin' day. They had it down pat and I loved listening to the school choir those days... :)

Besides the Freddie Mercury movie, does this new Korean flick, Psychic, starring Kang Dong-won and Go Soo not look awesome? I liked a lot of Kang's films such as Duelist and Jeon Woochi. Didn't quite finish M however. These arthouse movies are either seriously odd and severely test my patience or they can be quite charming. I hope this falls into the latter category.

Kang Dong Won with psychic powers!


Cue fangirly moment.

No comments: