Friday, September 03, 2010

Trippy Korean Street Styles



I just found this site I really like. Y'all know how obsessed I am with all things Korean right? Well, this site is like pure heaven!

www.feetmanseoul.com


Love how they actually show us the street trends in Korea at the moment, from the highschoolers to the working class. Although I doubt very much I would suit a lot of their styles, I love how Koreans look so put together while Japanese people can dress completely wacky.

At the moment it looks like the demure look with frilly dresses, high hemlines, thick strappy heels, sporty/hiphop styles (popular with young people), stockings-and-sneakers, red hair and other styles seem pretty popular at the moment. One style I can't stand is the knee stockings. But they're like Bruce Willis in the Die Hard movies.

I also found this real sweet article on the site too. Kinda made me go awww, but then again, that's just me. A sucker for chick flicks. :DDD


P/S: While we're on that subject, Dear John was awesome (but Channing Tatum?? Mumble much?) while Miley's The Last Song was er...ummmm...er...special. Greg Kinnear as the dad was the highlight in it for me.

No comments: