Saturday, October 09, 2010

Of Ultimate Frisbee and Ruling an Empire

Lately, I've been busy. So busy in fact, that blogging and my social life is wearing down thin. I'm trying to strike the perfect balance so that my already almost non-existent social life won't be extinguished completely.

What I've been doing this last week:

Ultimate Frisbee

This game of pain will make all you couch potatoes huff and puff on the field like me. And I haven't ran so much since I ran for Boeing house in high school. But I have the perfect excuse to cry off from playing Ultimate Frisbee tomorrow. And yes, I have only recently been introduced to this sport.

It's not as easy as you think. Catching those little swirling plates of evil can be quite tricky to grasp and the game involves a lot of running from one side of the field to another. Being the clumsy fool I am, I fell down THREE times and bumped into TWO people at the same time, head-on. Mortifying. But the people ARE nice, so I might join them again another day. (Am I being too optimistic?)

Vanessa's latest obsession on FB:


This game is SICK!

And you know why?

Because I RULEEEEEEEE!!! Muahahahhahaha.... *invader zim's psycho laugh*

Think Asterix and Obelix, only we're playing the Romans out for their hide!


My sisters think I'm weird. *shifty eyes*

No comments: