Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Stompin' Sabah 2010!

My friend had tickets to go see Stompin' Sabah 2010 at Jesselton Point (organized by Xpax) so my cousin and I tagged along. It was raining like mad that night and it didn't seem to let up even 3 hours later when we finally decided to show (it rains almost every night here these days). Turns out the tickets were VVIP(!) so it was awesome, we got to stand/sit in a tent and eat food sponsored by Imperial Hotel.

The view from the tent with Wicked Aura on the big screen.

I think Ella was the biggest name there but I didn't get to see her perform. Instead I watched performances by Shawn Lee (beatboxing prodigy), a funny guy who seems to be AF6's Toi aaaand a Singaporean band called Wicked Aura. That's as far as we got till we sped off to party elsewhere as it was getting late. It ended at 2am!

My cousin, Didi. Doesn't she look like a doll?

I recognized DJ Jin from Hitz.fm at the tent but I wondered whether to approach him for a photo or not but alas, courage failed me. What can I say, I'm very shy around good-looking guys... ^^ Anyway when I got back, turns out I did get a pic with him! He's the guy wearing the white shirt on the left.

Just realized how scary I look here!


YES. I AM THE LAMEST PERSON I KNOW. Can't wait for next year all the same! =)

1 comment:

hk_hemanath85 said...

http://www.stompinsabah.com.my or facebook ( stompin sabah) for update!!!