Friday, November 26, 2010

Taking a Peek at Secret Garden


Being the korean-drama-obsessed freak that I am, I've started watching Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won's SBS drama, Secret Garden. Oh how I've missed watching this duo in comedic roles! It's been a long time.


I've only watched the first episode but I can already tell I'm gonna love it because the two main characters are just so unusual, what with Binnie and his sparkly tracksuits and Ha Ji Won as a tough stuntwoman. I'm not thrilled about Yoon Sang Hyun as Oska but he can be rather funny too sometimes, though how am I ever gonna take anyone named Oska seriously, I'd like to know.

At some point in the drama they're gonna swap bodies. Yup, you read that right. SWAP BODIES. I wonder how that's gonna pan out. Gumiho must've started a slew of fantasy-themed dramas or maybe the latest boy wonder movie, Harry Potter 7 Part 1, had everyone in the mood.

I really hope the latest gunfire among the two Koreas won't disrupt the airing of this drama as usual. Or encourage the scriptwriter to go all melodramatic on us. Don't do ittt!!!! Oh happy days~


P/S: Lovin' Baek Ji Young's song, That Woman, on the soundtrack. Boy, can that woman turn on the tap.

No comments: