Saturday, January 08, 2011

Listing Out My NY's Resolutions


Gotta hate new year's resolutions. They're so hard to keep! But usually I manage at least a few of them. For awhile. Can't say I didn't try.

Anyway, laying them out here for the world to see (well, the ones I can think of on the spot anyway), hopefully with all the strength of will my character will allow, I will be able to stick to most of them.

Let's get to it.

Number 1: Eat more healthily. There's only so much crap this body can take.

Number 2: Use sunscreen in vast amounts this year.

Number 3: Gather the courage to talk to someone I've wanted to talk to for months.

Number 4: Don't be a pushover and take a stand. Sometimes I think I'm too nice.

Number 5: Let bygones, be bygones. Some things are better left in the past.

Number 6:
Don't neglect my studies eventhough I'm working. Have to keep updated.

Number 7: Go to church more often. *sigh*

Number 8: To be more cheerful and outgoing eventhough I don't feel like it.

Number 9: Read more books. The number of books I've been reading recently has been dismal.

Number 10: Be more diligent at work.

Number 11: Something only I know about myself.

Number 12: Be more adventurous!

Number 13: Save more money. (So. Not. Possible.)

Number 14: Be more organized! Honestly, my room looks like a tornado hit it, I am a bona fide SLOB.

Number 15: Contemplate the meaning of life.

Just kidding about the last one, I'm fresh out of New Year's resolutions but there's already quite a number and I'm sure many more will pop up later this month. Welcome to the Year of the Rabbit, coming up soon! And next year will be the most awesome year yet in the zodiac because heating up the apocalyptic year, 2012, is the Year of the DRAGON! EPIC WITH NO BOUNDS.

No comments: