Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pleeease Keep the Sea Clean


Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.
-Indian Proverb-


I'm not saying we should all turn into hippies in their birthday suits eating rabbit food while singing praises to Scientology. But it's sad how the Earth could be dying because of what we do everyday to keep ourselves comfortable.

So whatever little bit we can do, like protesting against the coal plant in Sabah or No Plastic Bag Mondays (as annoying as it is, I admit), are baby steps into becoming a greener nation.

END OF THE GO GREEN CAMPAIGN COMMERCIAL BREAK.

Which reminds me. Does anybody else hate those PTPTN ads on Hitz.fm Kota Kinabalu? As well as the ad with the 6 honking Myvi's (@&^&^#% as if I'm not stressed enough driving)? Though I do love the one about floating rubbish in the sea. DJ Natalie: "You name it, I've swum next to it!" I can attest to that statement alright. People, please refrain from pooping underwater. Thank you.

No comments: