I decided that I haven't done a musical post for a while now, so I figured that I'll quickly round up the ones I loved unconditionally even though I watched the drama/movie ages ago. I've split the categories into two parts: dramas and movies!
Favourite Kdrama Soundtracks (in no particular order):
1) White Love Story by AsOne (Coffee Prince OST)
2) When I Can't Sing by JB (Dream High 2 OST)
3) Goodbye My Princess by Monday Kiz (Prosecutor Princess OST)
4) Without Saying by Park Shin Hye (You Are Beautiful OST)
5) Because I Miss You by Jung Yong Hwa (Heartstrings OST)
6) Love For You by Shin Jae Hong (Phoenix OST)
7) That Person by Lee Seung Chul (Bread, Love & Dreams OST)
8) Destiny by Why (Full House OST)
9) Dang Shin Un Nae Babo Ae Yo by Howl (Goong OST)
10) Come to Me by J (Love & Marriage OST)
11) My Love by Lee Hyun Sup (Memories of Bali OST)
12) Queen by Park Yong Suk (Sassy Girl OST) - Love this!!!
13) Give Me Love by Edward Chun (Save the Last Dance For Me OST)
14) That Woman by Baek Ji Young (Secret Garden OST)
15) Vis a Vis by Melo Breeze (Smile You OST)
16) Duet between Tae Hee & Byeong Gun (What's Up OST)
Favourite Kmovie Soundracks:
1) Love Song by Ha Ji Won & Kang Dong Wook (Duelist OST)
2) I Went to Cheongyesan Mountain by Daniel Choi & Uhm Tae Woong (Cyrano Agency OST)
3) She is Beautiful by Sweet Sorrow (Seducing Mr. Perfect OST)
4) Maria by Kim Ah Joong (200 Pounds Beauty)
5) Sarangeun Bombi Chuh Rum Ibyoleun Gyo by Lim Hyun Jung (Daddy-long-legs OST)
6) Full of Sunshine - Jeong Jun Il (Doremifasolatido OST)
7) If by Tae Yeon (Hong Gil Dong OST)
8) Happy Birthday to Me by Bulldog Mansion (Make It Big OST)
9) Endless Love by Jackie Chan & Kim Hee Seon (The Myth OST)
10) My Love by Shim Eun Jin (Little Bride OST)
Hope you all like it too! Actually I don't really care if people like them or not as long as I adore it... Sometimes its the sentiment attached to the movie or drama. I love remembering what the show was like just by listening to the soundtrack! :D
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Managed to catch a few episodes of this sitcom called Sent From Heaven a.k.a. I Need a Fairy and it's flipping fun! I don't really watch sitcoms and the laugh track is a bit odd sometimes (it reminds me of Home Improvement, hee hee) but their antics and shenanigans are rib tickling! I like that these actors don't take themselves so seriously like in dramas, and if you're looking for a no-brainer, rib-tickling show, this is it.
Based loosely on the tale, A Robe of Feathers, find out how two fairies deal in the human world when they lose their heavenly garments to an entertainment production company who happened to be filming in the forest. Suzy has a small cameo in this, but some of the regulars are the likes of SS501's Heo Yeong Saeng, MBLAQ's Lee Joon and B1A4's Shin Woo! Park Min Woo a.k.a. Crazy Chicken from Flowerboy Ramyun Shop is also here as Woo Ri's pesky and hopeless older brother.
Watch watch watch!!
I hope I can still dive. :-(
Monday, July 02, 2012
I really need more bookshelves. I have no place to put these!
Just bought A Discovery Of Witches by Deborah Harkness...
I pray that it's as entertaining as it promises to be!
Heading to PWTC for the Malaysian International Dive Expo again... :)
Looking forward to collecting stickers and freebies!
NOT looking forward to the overwhelming crowds. :-/
Happened to be at a kindergarten recently and couldn't help noticing these.
These kids have really cute bags.
Ugh, don't order a medium anything from 360 Cafe in Damai.
Never heading their way again.
Went for the 6th KK Jazz Festival with Chynee, Kristen and Lionel!
Loved Amir Yusoff and friends, 6ixband, Winnie Ho and Roger Wang of course! :D
This was my 2nd time there.
Also headed over to Kota Belud for my university friend's wedding!
Traditional Bajau wedding for Mariam as pictured here with her new hubby. :)
I adore this kitten at the staff canteen.
Unfortunately I can't keep cats.
I hope this kitten will be able to walk properly someday.
Currently it hops around a bit like a frog or rabbit.