(Note: Found this tidbit in my drafts that I was supposed to post agesss ago but procrastination set in. Posting it now before it gets lost in drafts for good.)
Let's see, it's the first time I'm doing a post like this and I'll see how it goes. What do I consider the highlight of my year?
1) Made a new friend from Singapore. (Nice start to the year.)
2) Dived at Pulau Tenggol. Also got chased by a NASTY triggerfish for the first time. Lovely dive sites though and peaceful island.
3) Visited 2 aquariums: UMS Aquarium (a bit boring) and S.E.A. Aquarium in Singapore, which was the most crowded place ever on a Saturday!
4) Went to the Malaysian Dive Expo at PWTC, KL. (Again.)
5) Celebrated my parents' 25th wedding anniversary. Silver anniversary, can I get a whoop whoop?!
6) Got bangs (again). It was an addiction.
7) Went to Otafuse 2013. Charming little convention.
8) Celebrated my 25th birthday. A quarter of a century! Ho yeah.
9) Lost a dog. Found him, then lost hi…
Wowie! Five months just flew by and I didn't realize how much I've been procrastinating. Well, a lot of things kept me busy this year, from terrible Internet lines (which we realized later was due to a faulty modem), expired anti-virus, lost a dear furry little friend I will never forget (Mimi is in kitty heaven) and a disastrous unavoidable incident at work that kept me busy for a couple of months. Not even enough time to watch dramas and read books as much I used to. The only kdrama I've been into this year so far is Bride of Century! I would love to do a lovely proper review on it but for those who haven't heard of it, google it, stream it, and enjoy! It might not be up your alley, heck, it sure wasn't up mine at first but the zaniness that wasn't too over the top and the sparkling chemistry won me over!
Through all the mess that I've been through this year, at least I didn't spend it alone. I'm grateful to have family and friends that care abou…