Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My 2013 in Brief :)

(Note: Found this tidbit in my drafts that I was supposed to post agesss ago but procrastination set in. Posting it now before it gets lost in drafts for good.)

Let's see, it's the first time I'm doing a post like this and I'll see how it goes. What do I consider the highlight of my year?


1) Made a new friend from Singapore. (Nice start to the year.)

2) Dived at Pulau Tenggol. Also got chased by a NASTY triggerfish for the first time. Lovely dive sites though and peaceful island.

3) Visited 2 aquariums: UMS Aquarium (a bit boring) and S.E.A. Aquarium in Singapore, which was the most crowded place ever on a Saturday! 

4) Went to the Malaysian Dive Expo at PWTC, KL. (Again.)

5) Celebrated my parents' 25th wedding anniversary. Silver anniversary, can I get a whoop whoop?!

6) Got bangs (again). It was an addiction.

7) Went to Otafuse 2013. Charming little convention.

8) Celebrated my 25th birthday. A quarter of a century! Ho yeah.

9) Lost a dog. Found him, then lost him for good. ;'-(

10) Visited Universal Studios Singapore. Theme parks are awesome. 'Nuff said.

11) Went to a One OK Rock concert on their Asia Tour. BEST TIME EVER AND FUCKING HIGHLIGHT OF MY YEAR!

12) Dressed up (a little) at the Hobbycon! (Wore a cute yukata!)

13) Moved house! I'm a packing monster!

14) Weirdly enough, I ended my 25 years of singledom.

No comments: